Write a paragraph that helps introduce you as the unique person you are. Where are you from? What do you like to do? What are you good at? Then write another paragraph that explains your goals and activites as a member of the Hunter academic community.

My name is Zura Nikabadze, and I was born in Rep. of Georgia. Total 7033 days on the earth sounds really long time, but truth is that I have seen how nature arises in itself from year to year only for nineteen times. Some people, somehow according to stars believes that I am “The virgin” and that’s what I always will be, because I was born in September, but I never care about the vague imaginations about me, from the people who superficially knows me. I’m very direct person, but that doesn’t mean that I’m rude or stereotypical. The most important for me is that I can sincerely ask forgiveness to anyone if I did something wrong.

When I was child, I thought that life was simple, but now I think and believe that it’s not only “simple”, but beautiful, the most amazing thing we could ever own. My interpretation of “simple” is that there is always love and hope on our side when the whole world seems to turn back on us. while I’m in US all three of us live together in my little house: me and my bass and solo guitars, but on vacations I always go back to Georgia with my parents, and girlfriend whom I live to death. The only “rule” I have is always wash hands before playing guitar. I love sleeping, I love when it’s freezing, also raining, I adore the beauty of sunset and sunrise too, walking in the nature and leaving my tracks on the snow. I never plan anything except going on live shows of rock bands. This particular form of art and genre of music: “rock” music is big part of my life as it takes average of four hours a day to practice my guitar or listen to these tracks. I never thought what will be after my graduation but one thing I know for sure is that I will always find happiness in little and simplest details of my lifetime.